1.This website is brought to you by Lateral Enterprises Ltd. We take the privacy of our customers and website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy and Security Policy ('the Policy') carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data.
2.For the purposes of the UK Data Protection Act 1998, Lateral Enterprises Ltd ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
3.We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, address, payment details, prescription details, medical history whenever you contact us for any reason.
4.For example, we will obtain your personal data when you contact complete an online form or call us,. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you when you make an order with us. If you provide such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of providing our services to you.
6. Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us provide services to you.
How we use your personal data
7. We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
Marketing and opting out
8. Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message and email about other medication sourcing services which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights' below.
Disclosure of your personal data
9.We may disclose your personal data to:
Keeping your data
10.We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
11.Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
12. We may monitor and record communications with you such as telephone conversations and emails for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
13. To enable us and other companies in our group to make credit decisions about you for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference agencies who will record the search. We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
Information about other individuals
14. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example (specify, eg Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content). These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.]
Transfers of data out of the EEA
15. When you engaged our services, you agreed that we may transfer your personal data to entities such as pharmacies, doctors and shipping agents who are based outside the European Economic Area and who are necessary for us to provide our services to you. Rest assured that we will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data.
16. You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £50 GBP) to request access to personal data which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
17. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
18.You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
put your request in writing via email and simply write "unsubscribe me" in the subject section and provide us with information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details.)
19.if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone) please specify the channel you are objecting to..
Our contact details
20.We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an an email or call us. Our registered office is Hygeia Building, 2nd Floor, 66-68 College Road, HARROW, HA1 1BE, UK.